
If your household is like ours, there is always a need for 'sports snacks'. Here's some of my most requested recipes.
--
A lot of people assume egg rolls are difficult to make. They're not, I promise. With a little practice you'll find yourself whipping them out in no time flat. Homemade egg rolls are very versatile as well, you can stuff them with your favorite filings and experiment to find what you like best.
Served warm with soy sauce and a sweet & sour dip these egg rolls are simply delicious.
Homemade Eggrolls
http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/04/robs-homemade-egg.html
---
We have a lot of rosemary growing year round in our garden and these pretty snacks are a great way to take advantage of that. Stripped of leaves, except for the tip, the sturdy rosemary stalks replace pix and skewers for this easy recipe. They're sure to disappear quickly, I recommend making twice as many as you think you'll need...seriously.
Italian-style Skewer Snacks
http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2010/07/rosemary-skewer-snacks.html
--
I learned this simple method of frying my chicken wings before tossing them in the desired sauce. It makes for super crisp chicken and I'll never go back. Take a look~
Hot Wings & Various Sauces
http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/04/chicken-wings-sauces.html
--
We love seafood and clams are among our favorite appetizer. This recipe is very easy and for what you could expect to pay for a dozen steamed clams at a decent restaurant, you can have 50 or more making them at home.
Clams ala Rob

http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/06/clams-ala-rob.html
--
Who doesn't love the juicy little Sliders at their local Bar & Grille? Here's how to make your own at home, and I find that those Kings Hawaiian dinner rolls are the ideal buns for my sliders. A dozen doesn't go far around here~
Game Day Sliders
http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2010/03/monday-night-sliders.html
--
If you've been on the lookout for something different, look no further than these pretty little snacks. Stuffed with a crabby filling they are impossible to stop eating. Don't say I didn't warn you!
Crab-stuffed Pea Pods

http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2010/05/crabby-pea-pods.html
--
These tangy little crackers are sure to delight your crowd, just make sure the beer is cold~!
Spicy Crackers

http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/03/spicy-oyster-ranch-crackers.html
--
A strange, but interesting looking appetizer from my childhood, these mini wraps are sure to get everyone reminiscing about the 70's. Just one bite and you'll be hooked for life.
Pickle Wraps

http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/04/pickle-wraps.html
-