When we first moved into this home, several years ago, we planted a 2 inch sprig of rosemary in the front yard garden. I love the stuff and think it's not only pretty, but delicious in so many things. Well, it's become a full size shrub and I love discovering new ways to use it.
My mom told me about something she'd seen in Taste Of Home magazine and said I had to try it. It's super easy and fun for the kids to help you with.
Collect about a dozen 5-inch sprigs of fresh rosemary. Remove everything on the stalk except for a full inch at one end.
Using cherry tomatoes, marinated artichokes, olives, salami and pepperoni carefully skewer everything onto the stalk. (Small cubes of cheese would be great on these too I think!)
Place on a rimmed platter and pour Italian dressing over to moisten. I used Berensteins Cheese Fantastico. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for an hour, or overnight.
Delicious, and quite lovely looking too. Enjoy~!