Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lobster for Lovers

I love lobster and think it's the perfect meal for celebrations, or anytime you want to kick it up a notch for someone special.





You can buy fresh tails at Costco for a very reasonable price, and cooking the lobster couldn't be any easier.






You'll need a pair of sharp kitchen shears to free the lobster from it's shell, but with a straight slice down the back -- to the tail-- you will find the meat is easy to remove.






I like to place it back atop the empty shell for cooking.






Gently cut the meat, without slicing completely through, to make space for some butter.





Then squeeze fresh lemon juice all over the butter. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning and broil for about 4 min. per 1/2 pound--watch carefully at all times, do not overcook.




I like to serve these delicious tails with Dawn's Stuffed Artichokes and fresh garlic green beans.