

The Fruity Lunch Salad pleases all with it's creamy, savory deliciousness.
Many of my Midwestern friends will certainly recognize the Bishops Deluxe. It's the original old school iceberg lettuce/ blue cheese / bacon dressing. Many salads may have come along since this 50's classic, but few can touch it's homemade goodness.
When time is of the essence, you can't go wrong with the Super Speedy Taco Salad. On the table in about 15 minutes, it's a go-to staple for busy weeknights.
My favorite soup came from a big tragedy.
If you've never tried Cheeseburger Soup, you should. It's a hearty, "feel good in the soul" soup that will make you sleep well. Guaranteed.
I was never a fan of asparagus until I moved to California. Growing up in Iowa, I'd only had the canned, kind of soft version that never really appealed to me. Fresh, tender asparagus changed my life. This soup may change yours. Try it.
The Fruity Lunch Salad
Bishops DeLuxe
Super Speedy Taco Salads
-----
Creamy Tortilla Soup
Cheeseburger Soup
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
-----