Monday, September 20, 2010

Five Ethnic Family Favorites For You

Do you love ethnic food as much as I do? Even if pressed, I would still never be able to choose which countries native meals are my favorite.



The Italian's with all their savory sauces, what's not to love? This Chicken Parmesan is one of my husband Tom's favorite meals--for sure--and it's a terrific leftover too. If you have any left over...

Ole Mexico. There's isn't an authentic Mexican dish that I don't adore. My Carnitas are so simple and very versatile. Flavored with fresh orange zest and a bit of brandy I think you'll love them!



The Delicious Vegetarian Curry recipe didn't start out vegetarian at all. Originally it had chunks of chicken breast in it, which was quite good, but the meal is just as wonderful vegetarian-style. Check it out~

I crave Indian food like clockwork, and this shrimp is no exception. In the time it takes you to cook rice to accompany it, you can have dinner ready.



Whether you use flank steak or sirloin, my Chinese Fried Beef is an 'easy to make' dinner that everyone will devour. And bonus--it's on the table in about 1/2 an hour. That's faster than delivery, twice as good, and half the price. Win, win, win.


--

Chicken Parm

http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2010/04/homemade-chicken-parmesan.html


--


Pork Carnitas

http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2010/04/pork-carnitas.html


--


Delicious Vegetarian Curry

http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/07/potato-eggplant-curry-ala-michelle.html


--


Indian Shrimp

http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/07/sauteed-indian-shrimp.html


--

Chinese Fried Beef

http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2010/04/chinese-style-fried-beef.html


--