Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday Snacks




GO SAINTS~!


Are you going to a party and want to bring something other than the same old chip and dip?? Something that will 'wow' your crowd? What about cheesy, bacon stuffed mushrooms? They're a cinch to prepare in advance, just pop them into the oven for a quick heat up.

http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/09/cheesy-bacon-stuffed-mushrooms.html





Another delicious snack is this Buffalo Chicken Dip. Served with crackers, vegetables or Fritos, it's a hit every time!

http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/03/great-snack-buffalo-chicken-dip.html


I go crazy for the Popper Dip. If you're a fan of the cheesy stuffed jalapeno peppers, this wil be right up your alley too.


http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/06/disappearing-popper-dip.html



And I've never met a soul who didn't enjoy the "movie" dip. Kids will lick the empty bowl...I'm warning you.

http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/03/movie-dip.html



If you're looking to serve a buffet-style meal, this combo is always a crowd pleaser!




http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2010/01/super-bowl-buffet-party-ideas.html


------------

My family will insist on a seafood Super Bowl, so this is what I've got on the snack menu here...



http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/06/clams-ala-rob.html




http://housewifecooking.blogspot.com/2009/11/shrimp-cocktail.html