I keep it pretty traditional usually, making all the standard requests: bunny salads, glazed ham, roast turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, sweet carrots, buttered green beans & rolls. Most likely a cheesecake for dessert. Here's some recipes that have come thru for me in years past. If there's anything particular I can help you with, give me a shout and I'll try~ my email address is to the right.
Instead of traditional place cards on the holiday table, how about using something unexpected? These little treat bags from the craft store filled with "Easter grass" and miniature candies are guaranteed to make your guests smile.
These bunny salads make a perfect centerpiece for your Easter table. I like a row of them, single-file-style right down the middle of the table. They never fail to get the oohs' and ahhh's.
I love these spiral sliced hams from Costo. You prepare the enclosed glaze and pour over ham and bake. It's that simple.
Not only fantastic tasting and easy to serve, but these hams come pre-sliced, on the spiral cut, you just separate the slices with a fork!

A perfectly roasted turkey is much easier than you think. It's almost foolproof and always juicy & delicious.

I learned to make this creamy cheesecake in the 80's. It's never let me down and there's a million ways to customize it. Some of my favorites are: (once baked and cooled)
1) Add fresh berries, or cherry pie filling or
2) Add drizzled hot fudge, caramel and crushed HEATH bars to the top or
3) Beat together equal parts of sour cream and powdered sugar and spread over top or
4) Spread hot fudge over top and sprinkle with crushed Oreos.
I am a huge fan of carrots prepared this way. It couldn't be easier. Multiply this recipe as needed for more people.
~ 1 lb. of baby carrots -- cook them in 1 stick of butter for about 12 minutes, covered, over low heat, stirring every few minutes. Add 1 (1 lb.) box of brown sugar and stir to mix and coat carrots. Reduce to lowest heat or transfer to crock pot on Low setting until serving time.

Make your own rolls. You can do it and the kids can help. The texture is unbeatable~!
Fresh green beans are fantastic and just about everyone loves them. I like sauteing 1 pound of fresh string beans in 1/2 cup of butter until tender, usually about 15 minutes, stirring often. Sprinkle with 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, and 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper. Reduce heat to low or transfer to crock pot until serving. Easy to multiply for more guests.

This triple crock pot is awesome for holiday dinners and parties. With three individually controlled crocks, you can keep the mashed potatoes and two vegetables steaming hot and ready to serve.