Meatloaf is one of them. I'm not a huge fan of the "meatloaf dinner" but I adore meatloaf sandwiches. Go figure.
I make a really simple recipe that I learned in Jr. High School and my family always scarfs it up. I like to slice the meatloaf about 3/4 of an inch thick and fry the slices in butter until just a little crisp. I put it on fresh white bread, slather on a little mayonnaise and call it Heaven!

2 eggs
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup bread crumbs = 1 slice bread torn into small pieces
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
2 Tablespoons parsley
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon sage
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 envelope (dry) LIPTON mushroom soup mix
1~1/2 pounds lean ground beef
2 Tablespoons chili sauce or ketchup mixed with 1 T. mustard & 1 T. honey--optional
Combine eggs & milk. Stir in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, salt, sage, pepper & soup mix.
Mix well.
Add ground beef, combine, but do not over handle.
Pat the meat mixture into a loaf pan. Top with chili sauce mixture if desired. Bake at 350 degrees for 75 minutes.
Drain fat. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.