I want to share some of my favorite Slow Cooker recipes from Taste of Home magazine. I like to have a variety of homemade meals that I can cook even if I'm not home to do so. These recipes are all winners in our book.
With only 9 grams of fat per serving, I think we can call the Corn Bread Topped Frijoles a healthy meal~
Slow Cooker Party Meatballs go together in about 20 minutes and are ready for your potluck or movie night 7 hours later. Delicious and so little clean up, BONUS!
This Stuffing is amazing and I love how moist the crock pot keeps it.
One of my favorite chicken recipes is Chicken Cordon Bleu. This recipe mimics the flavor and combines the ease of crock pot cooking to assure your chicken stays moist and tender in its savory sauce. I've served this for company a number of times and everyone always goes home with the recipe!
Everyone loves a good Vegetable Soup, and this one is a favorite of ours.
Cut up fresh chicken, put in a bag with the remaining slow-cooker ingredients and freeze. To cook the frozen Indonesian Peanut Chicken, simply remove the bag a day ahead to thaw in the fridge, then pour all the contents into a slow cooker. If the chicken is still partially frozen, just increase the cooking time.
Do you love moist, juicy Turkey Breast?
Well here's how to get it from your crock pot~!
Score a fresh Pork Tenderloin and you likely have all the other necessary ingredients for this savory meal.
I'm a huge fan of curry and I adore coconut, so this crock pot version of my favorite Thai Chicken was a great find~
Goulash always makes me sleep like a baby.
I'm no vegetarian, but I never miss the meat in these fantastic Stuffed Peppers.
This zesty Lime Chicken recipe makes 12 servings, but it's quite versatile and is equally delicious in tacos, burritos, quesadillas, or taco salads. Your family will love it~