http://ebubbles.com/cucina-fragrant-kitchen-sprays-34-fl-oz-bath-body-products-pr-1579.html
Use the code freeship429 between now and 9/30/09 for free shipping an any order of $29 or more. :-)
I became hooked on the CUCINA Kitchen Air Freshener when my dear friend Mary gave me some last year.
I found the 3.4 oz. bottle lasted for several months, even spraying daily, I was sincerely surprised.
The Dish Soap is really good too. It cuts thru the greasy stuff, is super sudsy and is hand and planet friendly as well. LOL
With every order you are able to choose 2 free samples from their catalog. The little .5 oz. hand creams are perfect purse-size take alongs.
Yesterday I sampled the Regenerating Hand Cream, and -- shocker-- I love that as well, it's creamy and rich and not the least bit greasy, it absorbed quickly and my hands feel like velvet. Amen!~
If you cook fragrant foods or love someone that does, this line is a sure to be a hit!